Minor Operations Instructions
- Please have a bath or shower before the procedure;
- Please do not wear any jewellery, eg necklace (if skin tags). We are not responsible for the care of the above.
- Please wear appropriate clothing (eg not polo neck).
- We will check you understand the procedure and will be asked to sign a consent form.
- A local anaesthetic will be given.
- A dressing may be applied to the area. Please let us know if you have any dressing allergy (eg latex).
- You may bring someone with you, especially if you are not good with procedures.
- You may need a follow up wound check and we will advise you accordingly.
- You will be contacted in seven to 10 days post minor op by the nurse/GP for a review.