Patient Participation Group
We have set up a new patient participation group. More information is available by contacting the practice by email or from our reception staff.
The key roles of the group are:-
1. Create and improve two-way information between patients, the Practice and the community it serves.
2. Provide an avenue for patients' input in the way facillites and services are planned.
3. Provide constructive two-way feedback on patient needs, concerns and interests.
4. Support the Practice in good health promotions, preventative medicine and health literacy.
5. Collect patient opinions and experiences to help the practice evaluate services.
6. To communicate to the practice community information about the practice.
Our Patient Participation Group Membership
All registered patients are welcome to join the PPG. If you are interested in becoming a member please contact reception for the date of the next meeting.