Patient Participation Group
We have set up a new patient participation group.
More information is available by contacting our reception staff.
The key roles of the group are:
- Create and improve two-way information between patients, the practice and the community it serves
- Provide an avenue for patients’ input in the way facilities and services are planned
- Provide constructive two-way feedback on patient needs, concerns and interests
- Support the practice in good health promotions, preventative medicine and health literacy
- Collect patient opinions and experiences to help the practice evaluate services
- To communicate to the practice community information about the practice
Our Patient Participation Group Membership
All registered patients are welcome to join the PPG. If you are interested in becoming a member, please complete our form.